The second Belgium edition of the Identity & Access Management conference was hosted on the 20th of November. The theme of the conference was, IAM – A foundation for any organisation’s IT-environment. The following topics were covered:
- The foundation of IAM
- IAM as a continuous process
- Leveraging IAM
- Preparing for the Post-Password era
- IAM and IoT
- PxM in practice
With more than 100 people, many interesting sessions and lots of networking possibilities we can state that this first edition in Belgium has been a huge success.
- Joshua Kroeze, Senior Sales Engineer Okta: Redefine security with modern identity - Strong authentication to all apps and services
- Chris Adriaensen, Senior Customer Engineer Forgerock: The relationship model — ‘The next evolutionary step in digital identity
- Panel discussion Dries van Bilzen (European Commission), Annick Loks (ING) & Colin Wallis (Kantara Initiative): Lessons learned for setting up a corporate IAM
- Marc Vanmaele, CEO SecurIT, IAM in the age of the Digital Enterprise
- Peter Volckaert, Senior Presales Consultant IBM, Are You Ready to Move Your IAM to The Cloud?
- Sven Pauwels, Managing Partner IS4U: Data protection. Where to start?
Due to the great success of this year’s conference, a Third edition will be organised on the 19th of November 2019!