The Digital Identity & Trust Summit will bring together a diverse group of Business, ICT & Security Professionals to discuss the most pertinent issues concerning Digital Identities. We approach Identity Management from three different perspectives; IT & Architecture, Security & Compliance and the Business Opportunities.
Spend one day for free*, and learn:
- to see possibilities, challenges and benefits of Digital Identity strategies and solutions
- how to help the Business being the master of their RBAC system
- how to get towards an European Self-Sovereign Identity Framework
- how to deal with Privileged accounts, its vulnerabilities and its capabilities
- how to re-apply IAM principles on API’s
- if AI is the next big thing in IAM
- how to protect yourself from fraudsters
- how to achieve a successful IAG project
- all about Open Standards
- how to verify the identity of yet unknow consumers
- how you can actually prevent e-mail data breaches
During our conferences, it is possible to receive 8 CPE hours for the whole day. It is a great chance to get the latest and newest information about Digital Identity, and receive 8 CPE points in just one day!
Sign in with Apple requirement for apps supporting third-party sign-in now effective. Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), today announced the general availability of its integration for Sign in with Apple, a feature enabling end users to log into apps with their Apple ID credentials.
The Digital Identity & Trust Summit - Belgium will take place in Square Brussel Meeting Centre.
Square Brussel Meeting Centre
1000 Brussels, Belgium